Short answers to short questions from blog visitors:
1. Is it possible to get to Magadan by train?
No. The railroad to Magadan was not constructed. To get to my place is possible by plane or sea or on your own vehicles.
2. Is it possible to load a car on a ship, that goes to the U.S.A.?
We don’t have ships sailing directly to Alaska. Mostlikely, it’s better to ship vehicles to Vladivostok and then to Alaska.
Yes, it’s possible to transport your motorcycle from Magadan by air, but there are some rules to be followed strictly.
Air carriage requirements to follow:
1. All technical fluids (oil, gasoline) must be discarded from a motorcycle.
2. The accumulator box (unit/battery) must be free from electrolyte fluids. Another option is just to remove the battery at all.
3. The motorcycle must be dissembled partly, i.e. wheels to be separated from folks.
When these steps are done, your vehicle is ready for air carriage.